Question about Cell Phones
FORGET PATTERN LOCK AND ALSO GOOGLE ACCOUNT
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi i forget my mobile GT 18530 pattern plz help me how i can open this problem thanks
Posted on Nov 03, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my phone is locked, saying
1. Power off phone
2. Press and hold Home Button ( middle ) + Volume Up + power on button
3. Wait for 5 second until Android System Recovery menu appear
4. There are 4 options
reboot system now
apply update from sdcar
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
5. Move the options to " Wipe data / factory reset " using volume down ( - ) button and menu button to confirm, because the touchscreen doesn't work in reovery mode
6. After the process done, phone will reboot.
Posted on Jan 20, 2013
*Turn off the phone
*take off battery & put back in
*press and hold down the right & left silver buttons just under the screen
*with stylus press in the hole on the right side of battery
*after 10Sec you will be prompted to press the R key
*If successful press the space key to finalize changes
Posted on May 25, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
SOURCE: hi i have a samsung
The only way to get around this is run the recovery
How to do this
1. Turn off the phone
2. Told down the UP Volume button and power button
3. Wait till the screen comes on and then off
4. A menu shows up and click restore/recover
5. The password is gone.
Posted on May 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2014 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y DUOS - Unlocked...
Nov 05, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-i9070 Black...
Sep 10, 2012 | LG P970 Optimus White Android 2.2 unlocked...
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Mar 02, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
Feb 10, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jan 14, 2011 | Google Android
Nov 03, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Sep 28, 2009 | HTC G1
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!