Question about Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 WIN-Blk Webcam
When trying to have a web cam chat with certain friends it is not loading at their end when the cam is working perfectly well at mine. I can receive their cam's, but mine will not connect to them
Re install the web cam software and see.
Posted on Nov 19, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1) Head to the Yahoo home page, turn on Yahoo Messenger using the 'Messenger' link and log in using your account name and password. You'll need to create an account if you haven't done so already (see Resources below).
2) Click the 'Messenger' followed by the 'Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting.
3) Click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window while you are talking to a friend.
4) Click on a contact from your Contact List, and then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
5) Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
6) Use the 'Super Webcam' mode when you want to send and receive high-quality images and feeds. Broadband makes it possible to see one another in very high resolution, although even with high-end broadband your computer may slow down a bit because of the amount of memory and processing power this requires.
7) Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed
May 15, 2011 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Apr 03, 2009 | Logitech 961462-0403 Webcam
Mar 16, 2009 | Webcams
Sep 02, 2008 | Webcams
May 30, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Jan 30, 2008 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: