Question about Nokia 1616-2 RH-125 UK CV BLACK
I NEED UNLOCK CODE FOR MY NOKIA 1616-2 IMEI NUMBER :359043049469155 COUNTRY: Bangladesh OPERATOR: Grameenphone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tools Required :
• Nemesis Service suite (NSS)
• Nokia PC Suite
• Data cable
1. Connect your phone in PC Suite mode
2. Open Nemesis Service suite (NSS)
3. Then click on scan for new devices button (top right hand side)
4. Click on phone info button.
5. Now Click on Scan.
6. Select Permanent Memory.
7. Click on Read.
8. It will read the permanent memory file and save it on the disk at following path.
9. Open the .pm file using Notepad.
10. Now scroll until field , and on the 5th Record (5=) your security code is saved at there.
11. Like 5=31313131310000000000
12. Remove all “3” digit and it will be 31313131310000000000
13. 11111 is your security code.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
Posted on Oct 18, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2014 | Cell Phones
Aug 12, 2013 | Nokia 1616 Cell Phone
Apr 18, 2012 | Nokia N Cell Phones
Sep 08, 2011 | Nokia 1616 Cell Phone
Aug 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 13, 2011 | Nokia 1616 Cell Phone
Feb 20, 2010 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!