Question about Kenwood KDC-8021 CD Player
When I'm taking off the keys display will should closed itself...it's closing-but after 3-4 seconds it's coming back to previous position...what shall I do??
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
I have this procedure for Pontiac, try it
Apr 11, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
KEYLESS ENTRY PROGRAMMING
Have all remotes for the vehicle on hand.
Make sure all the doors and rear hatch/trunk are closed during programming.
Only need to use 1 remote to get into program mode but all remotes must be programmed during the same session.
Each step must be completed within 5 seconds.
1. Sit in the car with all doors/trunk tightly closed
2. Turn the key to the ON position, marked by "II" on the ignition bezel so the dash lights come on, then within 5 seconds press the "Lock" button on the remote for 1 second or so and release the button.
3. Turn the key to the OFF position, marked by "I" on the ignition bezel - dash lights go off.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 three more times (A total of 4 times) - each step must be done within 5 seconds of the previous step.
5. Upon the 4th turning of the key to "ON", press the lock button on one remote, the locks will make a cycling sound (clunk), locks will NOT lock or unlock at this point, they will just make a noise. The system is now in programming mode. Do not turn key off.
6. Within 5 seconds of entering programming mode and within 5 seconds of each other, press the lock button ON EACH remote you are programming, for a second or so and release. This step needs to be completed within 10 seconds. Each time a remote button is pushed, the locks should cycle. Up to 3 remotes can be programmed.7. Turn ignition completely off and remove the key. Step out of car and close door. The remotes should be programmed and should work. If you have a trunk/hatch release, the button for this feature needs to be held for a few seconds before the trunk/hatch will "pop".
Mar 12, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 04, 2013 | 2004 Mazda 6 Sport
Jan 03, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 19, 2012 | LG LFX25961SB (247 cu ft) Side by Side...
Jul 13, 2012 | 2002 Suzuki Aerio
Mar 01, 2011 | Lexus RX 300 Cars & Trucks
Mar 28, 2009 | 1996 BMW 318
Mar 26, 2009 | 2004 Isuzu Rodeo
Oct 25, 2008 | Honda Vehicle Parts & Accessories
208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: