Question about Computers & Internet
I need to know how to unregister a phone extension so i can register another to it for an employee. how do i do that? i cant find it anywhere online.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To change the names on the NEC Dterm 80.
Feature, Conf, #, 0, *, 8974, LINE 4, 18.
Select Conf to go to the name you want to change.
Select Hold to erase the characters.
Select Transfer to save it.
Once you save, make sure you go back to "18".
Posted on Apr 22, 2008
SOURCE: tesco arc200
to register the phone press the page button on the base for 10 secs til the base starts to beep the register the handset in the menu of the phone the pin for the base is 0000
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
This has PDF file that will give instructions.
Also this link has more instructions:
To Change the Name on a Mailbox:
1. Log into system administration
2. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
3. Select the softkey under "Chng"
4. Enter the mailbox number (extension. you want to change the name on
5. The display shows "Reset Password"
6. Select the softkey under "Next", keep hitting "Next" until the display shows the name
7. Select the softkey under "Chng" to enter a new name
8. Enter the name using the dial pad. Enter last name first, press "# #" to enter a comma and then enter the first name. When spelling the name, press "#" to move to the next character
9. Select the softkey under "Next" to save the change
10. Hit the release button
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
Visit this URL and click on the tab that displays "activate or reactivate phone".
This will take you through the necessary steps to activate your device and your sim-card. Thanks.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2016 | Mitel Computers & Internet
Mar 13, 2015 | Mitel Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2015 | Mitel 5330e IP Phone 50006476
Feb 12, 2014 | Mitel 5330e IP Phone 50006476
Sep 16, 2013 | Mitel 5330e IP Phone 50006476
Apr 20, 2012 | Mitel 5224 IP Phone
Sep 14, 2010 | Mitel 5201 IP Phone
Jul 07, 2009 | Mitel 5212 IP Phone
May 08, 2009 | Mitel 5212 IP Phone
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!