Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
The canon imagerunner c2020 scan and try to send to email with out success
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you need to store that location in the address book, its under additional functions, once there you have to enter info for scan location
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
First your company must have a e-mail server.Enter the server ip address in the smtp server address in the additional funcktion,system settings,network settings page untill you get the smtp server address.
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
The following steps will allow you to send and receive E-mail:
1. Make sure you have all of your TCP/IP information set up (IP address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, DNS Server (if one), Host Name, and Domain name of your Domain) before you begin.
2. Enter into the Network Settings and Select E-mail/I-Fax.
3. If you are setting this up for SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol) to send E-mail and I-Fax, enter the IP address or Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of your mail server in the SMTP Server section. For example: mail_server.organization.company.com. Then enter the email address that will be the default sender in the SMTP Address field.
4. If you use POP3 and want to receive e- imageRUNNER mail and I-Faxes, fill in the IP address or FQDN of your POP3 server and the account added for the imageRUNNER-iR. The password is optional and needs to be entered if set on the e-mail account of the imageRUNNER-iR. Set the POP interval (how often the machine will log in and check for mail).
5. Reboot the device.
* Note - AUTHENTICATION ISSUES -
-If the SMTP mail server requires authentication for sending email, enter Encryption/Authentication login information (SMTP authentication via a username and password).
- For the models that do not support SMTP authentication, the administrator will need to set up a SMTP Relay.
Posted on Apr 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2013 | Canon for IMAGERUNNER C2020 C2050 C2058...
Oct 04, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 2270 Copier
May 20, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 5020i Copier
Nov 18, 2008 | Canon (6981A002AA) for imagerunner 2200,...
Sep 24, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER 8500 Copier
Aug 27, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER 3300 All-In-One Laser...
Feb 04, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER 3300 All-In-One Laser...
337 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!