Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Scanning to email
The all in one solution software you used in XP doen't work with Vista.
But you can still scan and copy by using Windows Photo Gallery.
1. Click on files tab at the top in Window Photo Gallery.
2. Click on import from camera or scanner.
3. Highlight your scanner icon (ie Canon MP620) then click import.
4. New scan window will popup, now you can preview or scan using this basic looking Vista utility.
Then just save it as a GIF or a JPEG and send it as an attachment.
Hope that helps.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
SOURCE: cant delete file
hello! why not go to paper port and check what is in there and then delet the file or go to my pictures there is a folder called scan items and look there and then delet the item good luck brother tech
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
SOURCE: Scanning and send to email
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
The following steps will allow you to send and receive E-mail:
1. Make sure you have all of your TCP/IP information set up (IP address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, DNS Server (if one), Host Name, and Domain name of your Domain) before you begin.
2. Enter into the Network Settings and Select E-mail/I-Fax.
3. If you are setting this up for SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol) to send E-mail and I-Fax, enter the IP address or Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of your mail server in the SMTP Server section. For example: mail_server.organization.company.com. Then enter the email address that will be the default sender in the SMTP Address field.
4. If you use POP3 and want to receive e- imageRUNNER mail and I-Faxes, fill in the IP address or FQDN of your POP3 server and the account added for the imageRUNNER-iR. The password is optional and needs to be entered if set on the e-mail account of the imageRUNNER-iR. Set the POP interval (how often the machine will log in and check for mail).
5. Reboot the device.
* Note - AUTHENTICATION ISSUES -
-If the SMTP mail server requires authentication for sending email, enter Encryption/Authentication login information (SMTP authentication via a username and password).
- For the models that do not support SMTP authentication, the administrator will need to set up a SMTP Relay.
Posted on Apr 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 14, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 04, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 2270 Copier
May 23, 2009 | Canon (6981A002AA) for imagerunner 2200,...
Jan 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Aug 27, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER 3300 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 07, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP760 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 19, 2008 | Canon CLC 1120 Color Copier
Jun 23, 2018 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!