Question about Yamaha P85 88Key Portable Digital Piano
My Db 3 to my F# 3 chromatically won't play "/
That will most likely be a loose ribbon conncetion between the keyboard and the felectronics. If you are not an experienced tech, I suggest taking it into the shop. It's easy to cause a bigger problem poking around inside if you aren't sure what you're doing.
Posted on Mar 25, 2016
Needs to be looked at
Posted on Jul 25, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2012 | Akai Ewi4000s Electronic Wind Instrument
Aug 16, 2011 | Hohner 270/48 Super Chromonica Chromatic...
Jul 31, 2011 | Suzuki 25Note Chromatic Tone Chime Set
Heres how to restore your MPD24 factory defaults using the Vyzex software:
1. Plug in your MPD24 with USB cable, and then open the Vyzex software.
2. Click File > Open
3. Select Factory SET.SQS, and click open it.
4. You should now see BFD Lite and other details on the Vyzex MPD image.
5. As long as you're on the DATA tab, you should see a PUT SET button available. Press it to transfer the factory presets to your MPD24.
6. An overwrite warning will be displayed. Press YES to overwrite your damaged MPD24 presets with the factory presets.
You'll see a progress bar filling up for about 10 seconds, and then once it disappears, that's it!
You're all done - Enjoy!
Jul 29, 2011 | Akai Professional MPD18 Steven Slate...
Jun 24, 2011 | Hohner Super Chromonica Chromatic...
Mar 01, 2011 | Matrix Auto Chromatic Tuner Sr1050
Feb 24, 2011 | Roland Boss Tu-3 Chromatic Tuner Tu3...
Nov 28, 2015 | Yamaha P85 88Key Portable Digital Piano
Feb 02, 2014 | Yamaha P85 88Key Portable Digital Piano
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: