Question about Apple iPhone Cell Phones
How much is face glass?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn on your iPhone (in my case it would only get as far as displaying the Apple logo
2. Hold the power and home buttons down (the iPhone will power off after 10 seconds, but keep holding those buttons down)
3. After the iPhone powers off, release the power button (but keep holding the home button down)
4. After a couple more seconds, you should hear that magical “ding dong” that means the iPhone is coming back alive, and that Windows has detected it. You may even see a little “New hardware” popup in Windows. It is now safe to release the home button, and your iPhone is in DFU mode.
5. Now iTunes will see it as a DFU’ed iPhone and should ask you to automatically restore its firmware.
6. iTunes has to download the new firmware, and it takes a while, so go make a sandwich.
7.jailbreak your iphone and unlock.
Posted on Jul 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2014 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
on Jun 21, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 03, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
May 21, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Feb 15, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Feb 09, 2011 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Mar 15, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Jul 24, 2008 | Apple Audio Players & Recorders
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!