Question about Car Audio & Video
Hey, I bought Blaupunkt 110 radio. The problem is that it does nott showon the display station name. It is only ROCK, POP, OLDIES and so on. Does anyone know what may accour that. Thanks
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
HY ACORDING TO THE MANUAL YOU SHOULD TURN THE IGNITION ON SWITHCH THE RADIO OFF PRESS THE AS BUTTON WHILE YOU TURN THE RADIO ON,AFTER 5 SECONDS YOU SHOULD HER A BEEP AND ON DISPLAY YOU CAN SEE 10SAFE AFTER 5 MORE SECONDS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENTER YOUR CODE USING FIRST FOUR BUTTONS FOR 0-YOU PRESS ONCE AND SO ON WITH THE OTHER DIGITS.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
SOURCE: blaupunkt 300 f
Hi does it just show SAFE or a number then SAFE?
ie: 6 SAFE
if it does show a number first this is the attempts that you have left to enter the code.
double check that you are getting the ignition voltage to the radio. other than that, you may have a faulty unit.#
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
I hav an 03 and it exhibited the same problems; on off on off nothing works. I discovered this repair 2 days ago and it works perfectly and I am one happy camper.
1. Start by pulling the main fuse for the radio (if you already haven't)
2. Re insert the fuse and turn the radio on (nevermind the on off sequence). Insert a music CD, it will take one.
3. Pull the fuse again, count to five and re insert fuse.
4. When the CD starts to play, use the menus to get down to the factory default settings and ask it to reset to factory.
5. And you are now working again. Or you should be. It basically is a processor and it operates just like your home PC whn it needs a reload. It searchs to the default drive which is the CD player.
Good Luck everyone!
Posted on May 04, 2008
If your unit has a SRC button to the right of the CD clot, try holding this down for a few seconds - works on mine!
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Aug 24, 2010 | Blaupunkt Nashville DAB35 CD Player
Jul 13, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Oct 31, 2009 | Blaupunkt Car Audio & Video
Oct 18, 2009 | Blaupunkt Alicante CD32 CD Player
Jan 07, 2009 | Blaupunkt Boston C32 Cassette Player
Jan 30, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!