Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2014 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Jan 07, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges
No 066 mean Failure to read impulses by volumetric flow meter of turbine during coffee dispensing.
The Possible causes are.
1. No Water - check water mains.
2. Broken water pump- Check water pump if it stuck or completely damage replace.
3. The coffee dose is too much- reduce the coffee dose.
4. Coffee ground is too fine- Adjust grinder to more gross coffee.
5. Clogged filters -Replace filters.
6. Coffee solenoid valve clogged or defective -Clean it o replace it.
7. Broken flow meter- Clean from scale deposits or replace.
Sep 29, 2010 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
May 18, 2010 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Feb 17, 2010 | IBM 4230 Model 102 Matrix Printer
Oct 06, 2009 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
May 19, 2009 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Mar 13, 2009 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Nov 23, 2017 | Faema Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
343 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: