Question about Exercise & Fitness
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reebok B 2 pedometer
1. Reset pedometer by pressing the reset button.
2. Find a long open place and take 20 steps with the pedometer
3. Check the number of steps the pedometer counted. It should be
between 19 and 21 steps.
4. If the count was not right, try to move the pedometer forward
(toward your belly button) or back (toward your hip) on your
5. Repeat this until you get the best count of your steps.
6. Once found, place your pedometer in this spot each day.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | Mio 0050USPNK2 Step 1 Pedometer in Pink
Jul 31, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 28, 2012 | Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D...
Feb 24, 2011 | Baby Trend Reebok Velocity Stroller
Aug 22, 2010 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Jun 13, 2010 | MIO Step 1 Pedometer Pink
Jun 10, 2009 | RTO Reebok CS-1 Pedometer
Apr 24, 2009 | RTO Reebok CS-1 Pedometer
Jan 15, 2009 | Reebok New York Giants Eli Manning Jersey
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!