Question about Tablets & eReaders
How to reboot my royqueen tablet pc
Posted by Anonymous on
1. Press the power button to get the option menu for
Power / Reboot / Silence option.
2. From that menu you'll have to hold down the Power button while holding down the Home button on the side of your tablet.
3. This brings up a menu to "Reboot Into Safe Mode" (These first 3 steps the manufacture fails to mention, which is where many users get stuck)
4. Hit yes for Safe Mode and then hold down both Power and Home buttons on side till the Dopo logo appears.
5. Release the buttons and hit the Power button one more time, then hold the Home button down till a menu option appears.
6. Use the Home button to move down to "Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select that option. Once it says "complete" then use the Power button to select "Reboot."
Posted on Mar 31, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Mobits A221 tablet pc reset
You can forcibly power off the unit in exactly the same way you can any PC, hold down the power (on/off) button for 6 seconds.
Technically it's actually 4 seconds but 6 seconds gives you a margin of error. Unfortunately Microsoft make poor quality products and Windows XP Tablet Edition is no exception, Keep a a note of this procedure as this won't be the last time you need it.
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 28, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab on 3 Mobile Tablet PC
Dec 07, 2014 | Virtualvillage Android 2.1 Tablet PC with...
Oct 31, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Aug 06, 2014 | Mach Speed Trio Stealth G2 Tablet -...
Feb 03, 2014 | Le Pan II 9.7" Tablet PC
Mar 01, 2011 | PANDIGITAL Digital Book 843967071153...
1,853 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!