Question about Tablets & eReaders
How to reboot my royqueen tablet pc
Posted by Anonymous on
1. Press the power button to get the option menu for
Power / Reboot / Silence option.
2. From that menu you'll have to hold down the Power button while holding down the Home button on the side of your tablet.
3. This brings up a menu to "Reboot Into Safe Mode" (These first 3 steps the manufacture fails to mention, which is where many users get stuck)
4. Hit yes for Safe Mode and then hold down both Power and Home buttons on side till the Dopo logo appears.
5. Release the buttons and hit the Power button one more time, then hold the Home button down till a menu option appears.
6. Use the Home button to move down to "Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select that option. Once it says "complete" then use the Power button to select "Reboot."
Posted on Mar 31, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Mobits A221 tablet pc reset
You can forcibly power off the unit in exactly the same way you can any PC, hold down the power (on/off) button for 6 seconds.
Technically it's actually 4 seconds but 6 seconds gives you a margin of error. Unfortunately Microsoft make poor quality products and Windows XP Tablet Edition is no exception, Keep a a note of this procedure as this won't be the last time you need it.
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Feb 03, 2014 | Le Pan II 9.7" Tablet PC
Jan 04, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 09, 2012 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
May 30, 2010 | ASUS R1F Tablet PC
Nov 05, 2009 | ViewSonic TABLET PC V1100 866MHZ PIII...
Nov 21, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
1,451 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!