Question about UTStarcom Htc Innovation Xv6700 - Black verizon Pocket Pc Smartphone W/ Cradle Bundle
There are a few things I am going to need you to do to get that touch screen working for you.
1. Turn off your phone and wait 15 seconds and then turn it on. This should clear any software issues you were having.
If that did not work then,
2. Take out the SIM card and then turn off your phone and turn it on again. Sometimes the SIM card is the problem and it can cause problems on your phone.
3. Update your devices software to the newest software available.
4. This is the most drastic way to fix a phone. Hard reset. This is a last resort option because it will reset everything on the device to the manufacture setting. This is how you do this for your phone.
Hold the two buttons to the left and right of the windows and then old and press the OK button.
Then press the reset button. PRess Y and it will do a hard reset. Anything additional you added to your phone WILL be erased.
5. If this did not work contact the manufacture for selling you a faulty device.
Posted on Jul 23, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2011 | Nokia C6 Smartphone
Jul 04, 2011 | Sony Ericsson P1i
Oct 22, 2010 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Aug 06, 2010 | Samsung SGH-D980 Cell Phone
Jun 24, 2010 | HTC Touch Diamond2 Smartphone
Jun 14, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
May 25, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: