Question about Exercise & Fitness
Follow this steps and fix it. God bless you
The Steps for Newer Style Console Calibration
1. Locate the calibration area on the rear or underside of the console (a hole, near the console's center, that goes through to the electronics board. (This hole should not have a screw in it.)
2. Insert a pencil (eraser end), into the hole and feel around for the cal button (will click when pressed).
3. Press the button 2 times (with the pencil eraser). The first click should show CL11 in the console, the second click should show CL21.
4. If the process was done correctly, and CL21 appears in the console, you are in "calibration mode." The next few steps consists of pressing buttons on the console and observing settings. This will not require any other tools.
5. Press ENTER. CL22 should display in the TIME window and (??) in the SPEED window.
6. Press ENTER. CL23 should display in the TIME window and (??) in the SPEED window.
7. Press ENTER. CL24 should display in the TIME window and (??) in the SPEED window.
8. Press ENTER. CL25 should display in the TIME window and (??) in the SPEED window.
9. Press ENTER. CL26 should display in the TIME window. You should then see the letter "E."
10. Press ENTER. You should see "SS" or "55" in the console.
11.Push the STOP/START button. For safety, at this point, you should step off, or be off, the treadmill.
12. Push the ENTER button. The walking belt should start to move, accelerate to maximum speed, then stop on its own.
13. When the belt stops, the incline should self test by raising to its highest incline position, then lowering back down to its lowest position.
14. Once the incline test is complete, push the POWER button 2 times. The unit should shut off and the console should go completely blank. If this happens, the treadmill is done calibrating and is ready for use.
15. If the letter "F" appears in the SPEED or INCLINE window when the power button is pressed 2 times, the treadmill is indicating a failure somewhere either in the SPEED or INCLINE (depending on the window the "F" appeared in). Troubleshooting the failure would be the next step.
Posted on Jul 22, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2017 | In Office Equipment & Supplies
May 02, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 25, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless Office...
Mar 27, 2011 | Datamax DMX-I-4208 Label Printer
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!