Question about Gold Lantern SuperTalk II Wireless Headset
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2016 | Electrolux Vacuums
Dec 04, 2015 | Irons
Nov 27, 2012 | Televison & Video
May 08, 2012 | Vacuums
The T300 uses a 2.5A fuse.
To replace the fuse:
1. Unplug the AC cord from the AC power source,
then remove the AC power cord from the speaker's
2. Remove the fuse cap with a small, flat blade screwdriver
(see diagram 2).
3. Remove the fuse from the fuse cap
(see diagram 3).
4. Replace the fuse inside fuse cap with another metric
5X20mm size fuse
5. Replace the fuse inside the cap, replace the fuse
and cap in the power connector (see diagram 5).
6. Connect the AC power cord to the speaker and
raise it upright.
7. Connect the power cord to an AC power outlet
Jun 01, 2011 | Cambridge Soundworks ton Theater T300 Home...
Mar 28, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Oct 29, 2010 | VillaWare 21250
May 24, 2010 | 2wire (1000-000057-000) Modem
Apr 20, 2010 | 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
Nov 01, 2009 | Tascam Xs3 2 Channel DJ Mixer System
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: