Question about Sony Rmt-d187a Dvd Remote Control
Need to program sony rmt-d187a remote to comcast cable box model dc50xu part c1863447400
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: tv codes
Greetings john mark,
It looks like the remote you have originally came with a few differnt DVD players from Sony. There appears to be directions for setting up the remote to work with a TV is on page 52 of the owners manual found at:
Happy channel surfing.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
click the above link and programmed your remote control..
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
All universal remotes work about the same. Try this.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Your universal remote control should have its own list of codes for products that you want to program. Do you not have this list anymore? You should be able to locate it online. I can help you with that. What is the make and model of the remote?
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Sep 13, 2012 | Sony RMT-V202 Remote Control
Jun 07, 2012 | Sony RMTD187A Remote Control
May 05, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 31, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jul 26, 2009 | Sony (RMT-811) Remote Control
Sep 19, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: