Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Guest - let's remember that wireless is not bluetooth on a computer if your computer does not have bluetooth then you need to buy a bluetooth adapter.
batin73 - I really can not say why that is happening with you pairing the system to the phone.....i will check on that and get back to you.
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
Try the following. Hope this helps.
1. Go into "Media" on your BlackBerry and enable incoming files (Menu-->Receive using bluetooth).
2. Find the file on your friend's device that you wish to send, and beam the said file accordingly.
2a. If you have not "paired" (created a friendship between) the two devices before, you will need to do this first...
2b. One of the devices will ask for a PIN code first and on this device you need to create a four-digit, numeric password that can be anything you like.
2c. On the second device, enter the four-digit, numeric password you created and follow the simple, on-screen prompts on both devices to complete the pairing (you can also pair the devices in advance by going into Menu-->Set Up Bluetooth).
2d. Depending on the devices being used and the time taken to complete the pairing, you may need to re-send the file (go back to step 1), otherwise, continue below...
3. When your friend's device tries to send you the file, your BlackBerry should ask you to name the file and where to save it; if you have not set the device as "trusted" in the bluetooth settings (Options-->Bluetooth-->your friend's device), you may need to approve the file transfer first though.
4. The file should now be on your device.
Note: by default, all
* Pictures are saved into /Device Memory/home/user/pictures or /Media Card/BlackBerry/pictures if you have a memory card.
* Sounds (including songs) are saved into /Device Memory/home/user/ringtones/ or /Media Card/BlackBerry/ringtones/ if you have a memory card.
* Videos are saved /Device Memory/home/user/videos or /Media Card/BlackBerry/videos if you have a memory card.
In other words, unless you specify somewhere else in step 3, this is where you will find your file.
And remember, your incoming file transfer WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU FIRST "PAIR" (CREATE A FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN) THE DEVICES, go into Media and CLICK MENU-->RECEIVE USING BLUETOOTH!!!
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
You have to press the button to turn it on and hold the button pressed until it flashes red. Then you go in the control panel , bluetooth options, click it , and then go in the find devices options. When the computer finds the device you have to use the option to put your documentation key and use this default number 0000.
Conclude your installation.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2015 | Clarion Car Audio & Video
Mar 10, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2015 | Ckeyin Mini Optical Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless...
May 05, 2014 | Kensington Folio Case Stand for iPad,...
Dec 02, 2013 | Clarion CX501 CD/MP3 Player with usb Aux...
Sep 06, 2013 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Mar 18, 2012 | Clarion VZ400 Car Video Player
Jan 10, 2009 | Clarion VRX785BT Car DVD Player
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!