Question about Vehicle Parts & Accessories
I bought a performance teknique car alarm, I damaged the remote, I programed another remote (from another Car alarm ), but this last controles 2 different cars, exist a way to disprogram a remote control from one car?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: programming the APS02BT2 remote
TO PROGRAM ADDITIONAL TRANSMITTERS:
1. Enter the vehicle, and turn the ignition key to the "on" position.
2. Press and release the valet push-button switch three times.
3. The dash LED will flash once, and the siren will "chirp" once, indicating the system is ready to accept programming for channel 1 or the arm/disarm and panic functions.
4. You can assign any of the three transmitter button functions listed below to channel 1.
a. Pressing button #1 on the keychain transmitter.
b. Pressing button #2 on the keychain transmitter.
c. Pressing both buttons simultaneously on the keychain transmitter.
5. Press and hold the selected choice a, b, or c above, until the siren emits a long "chirp" to confirm that programming of channel 1 was successful.
6. Press and release the valet push-button switch one time.
7. The dash mounted LED will flash 2 times, and the siren will "chirp" indicating that the system is ready to accept programming for the unlock/panic channel.(If you desire one button to control lock & unlock, move on to step 9)
8. Press and hold the selected remaining choice a, b, or c above, until the siren emits a long "chirp" to confirm that programming of unlock channel was successful.
9. Press and release the valet push-button switch one time.
10. The dash mounted LED will flash 3 times, and the siren will "chirp" indicating that the system is ready to accept programming for channel2, or the pulsed ground output for remote trunk release, remote car starter, etc.
11. Press and hold the selected remaining choice a, b, or c above, until the siren emits a long "chirp" to confirm that programming of channel 2 was successful.
12. Press and release the valet push-button switch one time.
13. The dash mounted LED will flash 4 times, and the siren will "chirp" indicating that the system is ready to accept programming for channel 3, or the additional pulsed ground output if available on your model. NOTE: If the program switch is operated again, the circuit will recycle through the program mode. In other words, press 1 time to access the lock function, 2 times to access the unlock function, 3 times to access the start function. When programming is complete, simply turn off the ignition switch to exit the program mode.
ERASING TRANSMITTERS IF THEY HAVE BEEN LOST OR STOLEN: NOTE: Before you begin to erase the lost or stolen transmitter(s), have all transmitters available that you wish to remain programmed. These will be used during the program process to identify transmitters that will continue to be used.
Enter the transmitter program mode:
1. Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position.
2. Within 10 seconds, press and release the valet/program switch three times. (Siren emits 1 short chirp indicating channel 1 has been entered)
3. Within 10 Seconds, press and hold the ARM or ARM/DISARM but-ton of the first transmitter you wish to remain stored into the control unit until a single chirp is heard from the siren.(Repeat this for each transmitter you wish to remain stored in the control unit).The receiver stores up to four transmitters. To be certain all transmitter slots in the receiver are occupied with transmitters you wish to continue to use, and all others are erased, you will have to fill all four receiver slots. If in step 3 you identified one transmitter, you will have to fill the additional 3 slots. If in step 3 you identified two transmitters, you will have to fill the additional two slots, etc...
4. Press and hold any unused button or combination of buttons until a long chirp is heard from the siren. Release and press the button or button combination again and again until all remaining slots are full. NOTE: The button or combination of buttons entered will also control the armor arm/disarm function until additional transmitters are added. All unwanted transmitters are now deleted.
Posted on Jun 09, 2009
i have an 02 WRX my alarm keepes going off and i cant start my car and it keeps honking and honkin this viper system cam with the car n there is no button to press my blue button is flashing n my car is honking loud ! help! RPN 473V
Posted on Oct 10, 2009
I have a Marksman H50T13 remote starter and had to change the batteries in my remote. I also recently replaced the car battery. My remotes will work now, but my car starts on its own without touching the remotes.
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2013 | 2-Way Car Alarm System w/ Remote Start
Apr 13, 2011 | 2-Way Car Alarm System w/ Remote Start
Feb 07, 2011 | 2-Way Car Alarm System w/ Remote Start
Dec 11, 2010 | 2-Way Car Alarm System w/ Remote Start
Jul 15, 2010 | 2-Way Car Alarm System w/ Remote Start
Feb 24, 2010 | 2-Way Car Alarm System w/ Remote Start
Aug 09, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!