Question about Operating Systems
Set top HGTV box no menu to view no channels found on scan.
Make sure you have an antenna hooked up to the antenna connector on the back.
Posted on Sep 15, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2015 | Microsoft Operating Systems
Dec 04, 2013 | Operating Systems
Jan 03, 2012 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium for PC
Jul 15, 2011 | Operating Systems
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
To set the default HTML font:
Mar 06, 2011 | Microsoft Operating Systems
Oct 07, 2010 | Operating Systems
Jul 27, 2010 | Canonical Ltd. Ubuntu
Jan 06, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Aug 25, 2008 | Canonical Ltd. Ubuntu
Oct 20, 2016 | Operating Systems
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: