Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The puk code is sim card spesific it comes with the sim card when you get it or you can get it by calling your phone service provider of the sim card to get the puk code.
if you have entered the puk code wrong too many times you will make the sim card useless and you will have to contact your phone service provider for a new sim card, it will probably cost.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
1. magbihis ka.
2. maglakad patungo sa kahit anung bisnes center ng globo (globe)
3. hwag kalimutang dalhin ang sumusunod, sim card, pamasahe at ang iyong extrang pera pang meryenda.
4. pumasok sa globe bisnes center iabot and sim, at isalaysay ang nangyaring trahedya.
5. papalitan ng kumpanya ng blangkong sim card at gagamitin muli ang iyong numero, sa ganitong paraan hindi mo na kailangan mag apdeyt ng mga kontaks mo na bago na ang iyong numero.
6. ang serbsiyong ito ay libre, inuulit ko ito ay libre. ibig sabihin walang bayad o kahit anung kapalit, kahit manok o banga.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
PUK stands for Personal Unblocking Key. This is a uniqueeight-digit code specific to your SIM card. This is required when the PINnumber to unlock your mobile phone is entered incorrectly 3 times. You are thengiven 10 attempts to enter your PUK code. If an incorrect PUK code is enteredafter the 10th attempt, you will block your SIM card permanently and willrequire a new SIM card from your mobile phone provider.
PUK codes can be obtained through the following ways - The PUK code is in your SIM card documentation Starter Pack.If you do not have this then -Please contact your phone service provider.
Your cell phone service provider can give you the PUK code once you give themyour account details and they have confirmed your identity.
Posted on Mar 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2016 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Dec 29, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 09, 2013 | tracfone.com
Dec 06, 2012 | tracfone.com
Feb 14, 2012 | LG Cell Phones
Sep 17, 2011 | LG TracFone 600 Cell Phone - TF600GP4
Jul 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 26, 2011 | LG TracFone 600 Cell Phone - TF600GP4
May 17, 2010 | LG TracFone 600 Cell Phone - TF600GP4
Mar 01, 2010 | Motorola Mobility TracFone w175 PayAsYouGo...
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!