I am using ps1, initially i will be getting a option of memorycard and cd player. and after inserting the game cd i am not abe to move between these 2 options, also it seems the cd is not rotating inside, wot cud be the problem, any solution pls...........
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the radio works, there might already be a CD in the player. If the radio is NOT working, check the fuse. Another option would be to disconnect the battery for a minute, or so, to reset everything. Just some initial thoughts that may or may not work.
Burning a Data cd on dvd on windows 7 is very easy and simple using Windows media player....
just follow the steps given below:
1) Click on the Start button
2) Click on All programs
3) Go to Windows Media player
4) Once the player is open look for the Player library and click on the Burn Tab There.
5) Once the Burn options are opened click on Data DVD or CD
6) Insert a blank cd into your cd-rom.....make sure the type of cd you are inserting is same as the option you select for burning.
7) if in case auto play box opens then close it
8) In order to make it easier, prior to starting the procedure of burning a dvd or a cd make a folder on the desktop which includes the data or the songs that you want to burn in......it makes it easier to locate a single folder rather than to search individually for an item.
9) Drag the songs you want to burn right into the middle of the player library's list pane which lies on its right side
10) for removing a certain song, right click and select remove from list
11) after your'e done with the selection, just click on the START BURN button
12)It takes a little time to burn a data disc. Make a note that data DVD is not as same as DVD video disc.
That's it and you get a whole set of songs into your cd just within a few minutes.........so get goin.!!!
To play your favorite soundtrack on your CD player or computer then follow these instructions:
1. Insert the disc into your CD player or computer.
2. Wait for it to load. (It might take a while and it may make some noises)
3. TaDa! You can browse through it and rip them or listen to them.
You can also do that in the browser in the PS2