Question about Canton Audio Players & Recorders
Does anyone knows who sell a good crossover network for canton Plus C subwoofer?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
ok, connect the amp positive to the positive end of one sub coil, take the negative of that coil, and run it to the positive of the second sub coil, then run the negative out of the second sub coil to the negative of the amp.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
SOURCE: network key??
Firstly, have you checked on the router itself or in the manual? If not, you'll need to get into the settings on the router to have a look. I can advise you further if you get stuck.
Posted on May 06, 2009
SOURCE: i need installation manual
its not a subwoofer it is a midrange speaker. all you do is connect your outputs from the radio to the crossover then connect both the tweeter and midrange to the outputs on the crossover. it is called a component set.
Posted on Nov 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2015 | Canton Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 07, 2011 | Canton Karat 709 DC Main / Stereo Speaker
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Mar 05, 2010 | Kicker CVR12 Car Subwoofer
Jan 31, 2010 | Paradigm Titan Speaker
Oct 01, 2009 | Quantum Audio QP500C Car Subwoofer
Jul 10, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Feb 24, 2009 | Canton AS22 Subwoofer
Dec 17, 2008 | Wharfedale Moviestar 70+ System
Jul 12, 2016 | Canton Audio Players & Recorders
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!