Question about Lands Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Disconnect the power and phone cable from the base. Wait 10 minutes, then reconnect.
If still a problem, test the jack by connecting another phone (if you have). If the other phone works, the GE's phone cable or phone base could be faulty. Replace the phone cable, first.
If the other phone doesn't work, the jack is the problem. Contact your provider.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 17, 2011
generally just hold down the number that u want to assign speed-dail to, it should then prompt u to assign a number, its the this way on all phones so it may not work for you, in this case search the manufactures website and look for your product and more than likely it should have an option to download the user manual/guide - hope this helps
Posted on May 29, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2016 | Lands Phones
This is how to store a quickdial number on the Opticom B300
1. Lift up the handset.
2. Press the STO button (for 'Store')
3. Key in the full number you want to store, e.g. 01234 5678910
4. Press STO again
5. Press one of the numbers on the key pad that you want to be the Quickdial number, from 1 to 0
6. Press the MEM (Memory) button.
7. Replace the handset in its cradle.
8. The Quickdial number will now be stored and you can call it by lifting the handset (or pressing the speakerphone button) and then pressing the MEM button followed by the single number you chose.
May 29, 2011 | Lands Phones
May 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 18, 2011 | Uniden CEZ260 Corded Phone
Feb 18, 2011 | Lands Phones
Sep 19, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 08, 2009 | GE 27928GE5 Cordless Phone
Nov 05, 2008 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Jul 17, 2018 | Alcatel Lands Phones
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!