- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it's charging when plugged into your pc, if it doesn't hold power well you may have a defective battery, plug it in and let it sit for 6-7 hours and see how long the battery holds out. if it doesn't work you have a bad battery.
There is a trick to charging the battery in these small mp3 players. It wont charge if it is turned on, and it won't charges if it's turned off. Here what to do... 1. plug the payer into your USB port. or wall charger 2. switch thje palyer on using the mechanical switch (on the side) 3. turn it off by either holding down the play button, or selecting "System" from the menu 4. The screen will go black and the battery will begin charging.
(1) Hit the reset button for 5 seconds.
(2) Hit the reset button, slide down the on/off slide, and have it
plugged into the computer at the same time. Hold for 5 seconds.
(3) Hit the reset button again.
(4) Charge it for at least 10 hours in the port in the BACK of your computer.
(5) After 10 hours, unplug the player and press the + volume button.
While still holding it, plug the player back in. Keep holding it for
5-50 seconds. (most likely nothing will pop up).
(6) Let the player sit UNPLUGGED for a good 3 hours.
(7) Plug the player back in (it should light up now). Let it charge the
usual time it takes to charge for an empty battery, about 6 hours.
you are still under warranty...take it to the sony apple store...they will fix it /replace it or tell you there is cost if it not the battery (note do not tell them you charged overnight, and for the future do chage any gadgets more than 3-4 hrs) when you do charge over night you are actually shorten the battery life span or overcharge....so as soon as you come home from school,work,whatever cell/ipod or any other device needs to be charge...charge it now and unplug before you go to bed....
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength.
2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery.
3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover.
4.Remove the battery.
5.Wait 10 seconds.
6.Press and hold the W key.
7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery.
•The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears
•Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds.