The screen is flashing F3, what does this mean?
the drain pump of the washing machine is either got loose or its not working or the drain pump is blocked.
Water outlet fault (Grey Hose)
If F3 is flashing in the display, there is a
problem with drainage. Check:
• that no objects are stuck in the drainage
• that the drainage pump is not blocked by
foreign objects. Clean the pump (see the
"CLEAN THE PUMP" chapter MENTIONED BELOW FOR MORE HELP).
• that there are no kinks in the drainage
CLEAN THE PUMP
Checking the trap and drainage
The washing machine has a trap, where
coins, hairpins and the like can get caught.
To clean the filter and drainage pump:
1. Make sure the machine is empty of water
and that it is switched off at the mains.
2. Open the hatch for the drainage pump as
shown in the illustration.
3. Drain out the water, into a bowl, for
example, by unhooking the drainage hose
from the pin inside the hatch.
4. Unscrew the cover anti-clockwise and
5. Remove any foreign objects from the trap
and pump assembly. Check to see that the
pump blades, right at the back, will rotate.
6. Screw on the cover, replace the drainage
hose on the hatch pin and close the hatch.
This will help.please do rate the solution if helped.keep updated for further assistance.
Apr 29, 2010 |
Asko W6021 Front Load Washer