Question about Televison & Video
What is the code for Sony tv? How to set the remote for Sony tv? Please help
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you don't have a code you can do these steps to get your universal remote working with pretty much any tv:
1.) Turn your TV on. Then on your remote press the set button, it's the small gray button above the green button that says TV.
2.) Press the TV button. There should be a red light to the right of the SET button. This means that your remote is ready for the TV code.
3.) To find the TV code, press the + or - on your remote. This is located above the orange buttons. Once the volume on your TV goes up or down, stop pressing the + or - button.
4.) Then press the SET button again to set that code for your TV.
If the above steps do not work, keep trying. It will work! ;)
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
I could not find the code, but here is a solution that should work. Please give me good rating
1. Manually switch on the TV set, and aim the remote control at the TV set, as shown in the figure:
2. Hold the "SET" key until the indicator light illuminates.
3. Repeat to press the "VOLUME +" key and see whether a volume symbol appears on the TV screen.
4. Upon appearance of the volume symbol, press the "SET" key immediately, and then the
indicator light goes out.Setting is finished.
5. Test whether the keys on the remote control function well; If keying does not work, reset from Step 2.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 11, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Dec 30, 2010 | Televison & Video
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!