The color images I have embedded in a word file, e.g., photos, clip art, are printing in color but the background are alternating pink and yellow bands. I have changed cartridges, cleaned nozzles, changed image quality, etc. to no avail. Any suggestions?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have a white stripe in only one color, then you might have a bad developer. Each color has its own developer
Changing the developer is not super easy. You'd have to remove the left cover, HV Power Supply board, then remove Image Unit and the Developer Frame, where all the Developers are mounted. Detach the feed hose for the Developer you want to change and release the Developer's 2 spring clips.
The attached photo shows old developers which have dead spots that would cause the missing stripes on prints.
i think you have a corrupted driver- you have to uninstall driver first
1. Double click on the MAC HARD DRIVE. 2. Double click on the LIBRARY folder. 3. Double click on the PRINTERS folder. 4. Drag the EPSON folder to the trash can.
Go to print and fax and delete the printer name as well
Restart the Mac. (You do not need to empty the trash.) If you have not done so already, please follow the steps below to download the latest driver for your printer in OSX:
1. Go to the following website: http://support.epson.com 2. Under the PRINTERS heading select INK JETS and then the Stylus Photo R2400. 3. Under the DRIVERS & DOWNLOADS section select MACINTOSH. 4. Select and download the following file for your operating system
which mac are you using? tiger ot leopard? intel core or powerpc?