Question about Optics
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: lost manual
Here are the Bushnell manuals-- find one similar to your telescope--
Posted on May 17, 2009
I just assisted a friend "re-calibrate" his D.W. L6-20 Level Transit. Follow the following steps.
1. Set up the tripod & transit in the garage. Get the platform with the protractor, close to level.
2. Position the telescope at "0". The telescope should be over 2 of the adjusting screws.
3. Adjust the screws to get the top bubble close to level. Adjust with a screwdriver the spring loaded screw to get the bubble closer to center.
4. Rotate the scope 180 degrees. Note the difference in the bubble position. Split the difference from the first bubble location by adjusting the same top screw.
5. Rotate back to 0. Adjust the same top screw to split the difference in bubble position.
6. Rotate back to 180 degrees. The bubble should be off by the same amount. Adjust the 2 bottom screw to place the level in the center.
7. Rotate back to 0. The bubble should not move.
8. Rotate to 90 degrees and adjust the 2 bottom screws to place the bubble in the center.
9. Rotate to 270 degrees. The bubble should be centered.
10. From this point on, all you need to do is place the level on the tripod and position it over your reference point with a plumb bob. Adjust the bottom 2 screws at 0 and again at 90. The level is set to use.
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2015 | Cycling
Apr 27, 2015 | David White 44 8834 1 22x Level Transit...
Apr 27, 2015 | Televison & Video
Sep 05, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Aug 21, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 08, 2014 | David White 44-8871 LT8-300P Universal...
Nov 11, 2013 | David White 44 8834 1 22x Level Transit...
Dec 16, 2012 | David White 44 8834 1 22x Level Transit...
Sep 05, 2009 | David White 44 8834 1 22x Level Transit...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: