Question about Epson Stylus Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
A.Unplug and re connect the printer B.Go to Printers and Faxes and click on install printer. When sked for CD or go to list- select - Go to List Select Make Select Model Click OK Make it your default printer
Posted on Jun 30, 2007
SOURCE: Lexmark X 1270 Can not Print
I may be a bit late with this but it worked for me. Uninstall your antivirus, remove any parental controls and disable your firewall. Then, reinstall the printer and download a 2008 version of your anti virus and re-enable your firewall. I haven't reactivated the parental controls just in case it all goes pear shaped.
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
You need to carefully clean the encoder strip. It's the clear strip behind the carriage that runs all the way from right to left. A damp Q-tip should remove any grease or fingerprints.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
Had this exact problem after motherboard smoked and transferred hard disks to a new system. The printer installed fine on a different machine which was comforting, and would be a good test to run.
Turns out deleting the printer isn't enough. Wound up reinstalling the driver. That's a pretty obvious next step but the 1350W driver installer apparently does things its own way so if the windows add new hardware wizard comes up you MUST cancel it. Not sure which of these steps are required and which are not, but here's what I did to the best of my recollection ;-)
0) Turn off the printer.
1) Delete the printer (all instances of 1350W) in printers and faxes.
2) In add/remove programs delete the Konica Minolta application.
3) Reboot (this was always a key step in Win98 reality, not sure if XP requires but it can't hurt.)
4) Turn on the printer. If at any time the add new hardware wizard comes up, just say no.
5) Run setup from the driver CD. If you don't have the CD you can get it from KonicaMinolta or CNET (download.com).
6) For me it defaulted to LPT1 but I chose USB001 from the list.
7) If it throws an "error adding service" message don't panic. That may be why there was a problem to begin with (the error, not necessarily the panic.) This happened to me but clicked OK and after several seconds the installer resumed. Next thing I knew was prompting me to add paper.
The error message (for Googling purposes) was:
Error Adding Service
Dependencies: +Parallel arbitrator
Load Order Group: Extended base
Hope this makes someone's day.
Posted on Aug 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 29, 2015 | Canon ImageRUNNER 3570 Copier/Printer
Nov 20, 2013 | Canon Imageclass D1350 Multifunction Fax...
Dec 14, 2010 | Epson Stylus Pro 9600 InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2010 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 5450 Printer
Jun 27, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo 950 InkJet Printer
Jun 22, 2009 | Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer
Sep 19, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 05, 2008 | Canon imageCLASS MF8170C All-In-One Laser...
Nov 19, 2017 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
2,865 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!