- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Install USB Modem Driver from Disk or Website. 2. Go to Control Panel, System, Hardware, Device Manager, Ports and look for which port number is USB Modem Driver.
3. Open Phone Suite and go to Settings, ensure that the correct phone is in the selected in general and select the same port number as in Control Panel for Com port. 4. Connect phone and select 'COM Port' and not "Mass Storage"
This behavior can take place because many ports virtual COM lodged by this type of hardware are based on the port controller standard series (Serial.sys) that is included with Windows 2000. Nevertheless, this controller, can only initiate if there are no hardware ports COM that require the controller.
the solution could be In order to avoid this behavior, it qualifies at least a port COM in the BIOS (BIOS) so that the Serial.sys file can load correctly.
I hope that one is this and that it serves the commentary to you
You may have to enable the other com ports.
You go into the Control Panel and click on Add&Remove Hardware. When the first window shows up with everything that is already installed list, look at the top of the list. Highlite Add New Device.
When ask, choose Select From A List. Then select COM Port and follow the wizard.
Have you try other controller..!? There might be a problem with the controller, firstly test your controller on port 2, on ps2 menu browser press random of button, if its work you have good controller.. the generally, the problem is rare with the console port.
Hope this be of some help/idea. Pls post back should you need additional information, and also Show your Appreciation, to help other USER. http://e-arena.blogspot.com.
Otherwise if you want to try to do it yourself, you'll need a very good soldering iron/glue. If the PCB board broke it will be very difficult to place. If the controller simply came loose, open the unit and inspect the damage.