Question about Russell Hobbs 9376 Classic 2-Slice Toaster
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2015 | Citizen CLP-7202e Thermal Printer
Jan 02, 2015 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
May 27, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Mar 25, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 15, 2010 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2009 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5600 Series 5630-6951 Laptop
May 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: