Question about UPM Programmable Wall Switch Timer
Copy following link to identify timer and download manual:
ETW can be used to replace 3-way switch.
3-way switching has 2 switches. Timer can replace one switch or the other switch, but not both.
The remaining 3-way switch must be rewired as shown in manual. What the remaining 3-way switch does is reverse timer programming, so programmed ON times become OFF times, and OFF times become ON times.
Add a comment as needed.
Posted on Jul 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In wall timers and manuals are shown on following link.
Select from 3 different functions:
1) 24-hour Programmable
2) Countdown timer function so lights turn off after period of time
3) Random function so lights turn on randomly and house looks lived-in
I am not going to write out the steps because they show in the manual.
But a specific part of the manual might be confusing.
So add a comment and I will help until we will get the timer working.
Posted on Nov 20, 2010
SOURCE: I am having a problem
You posted under UPM 350 programmable timer
Manuals for all UPM timers are missing key explanations, despite the lengthy manual.
I think there are 3 things to look for:
1) Program1 is ON and program2 is OFF and program3 is ON etc.
2) When setting days, be sure that ON and OFF are set for same days so there are no conflicting programs.
3) Timer gives three modes: Countdown and Random and Programming. Countdown is for a bath fan when you want to turn on fan with push of button and have timer turn off fan automatically after the countdown expires. Do not use countdown or random functions when you want timer to perform ordinary on-off functions.
Add a comment for more free help.
Also take advantage of fixya expert assistance live.
For a price, expert works with you via e-mail or phone while you work on timer or any do-it-yourself project.
Fixya is always less expensive than a service call.
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2015 | Hardware & Accessories
Aug 04, 2012 | UPM Programmable Wall Switch Timer
Aug 08, 2011 | UPM Programmable Wall Switch Timer
Feb 28, 2011 | UPM Programmable Outdoor Timer
Jan 03, 2011 | Vacuums
Dec 14, 2010 | UPM Programmable Wall Switch Timer
Nov 24, 2010 | UPM Programmable Wall Switch Timer
Nov 20, 2010 | UPM Programmable Wall Switch Timer
Nov 02, 2010 | UPM Programmable Wall Switch Timer
Apr 03, 2013 | UPM Programmable Wall Switch Timer
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: