Question about JVC GR-SXM470A S-VHS Analog Camcorder
Every time i try to record the camera says unit in safegaurd mode . wdid?
SOURCE: Cleaning the camera
hi, just insert a brand new dv tape and let it record for 10 min.. rewind back to 5 min and start playing and do a repeated ff and rw you can see the black lines slowly going off.. all the best my friend sreejith
Posted on Jul 12, 2007
SOURCE: safegaurd mode
Unfortunately this is a repair issue. There are several failures that can occur, none of which will be resolved without service, that create this safeguard situation. Often the fpc cable which carries sensor information to the micro has been injured and that requires repair. Good luck, magic seadog
Posted on Aug 12, 2007
1. The drum cannot be started or drum rotation is stopped
because tape transport load is too high.
1) Tape tension is extremely high.
2) The tape is damaged or soiled with grease, etc.
2. The DRUM FG signal is not received by the syscon
1) Disconnection in the middle of the signal line.
2) Failure of the DRUM FG pulse generator (hall element).
3. No drum control voltage is supplied to the MDA.
4. No power is supplied to the DRUM MDA.
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2010 | JVC GR-SXM37U SVHS-C Video Camcorder with...
Aug 20, 2010 | JVC Video Cameras
Oct 18, 2009 | RCA CC9360 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Apr 16, 2009 | JVC GR-D250 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Aug 07, 2007 | JVC GR-D240 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!