Question about Hairart Health & Beauty
Every procedure has its advantages and disadvantages. Here is the quick over of FUE & FUT.
1. Minimal Scarring. Yes, there is minimal scarring present there after transplant. It is true that they are almost invisible when looked from distance after healing of donor site. So, the claim of no scarring is false at all.
2. The surgery involves minimal pain & it does not pain less. In FUE punches are used to extract the hair grafts from the scalp donor which creates localised wounds & makes healing faster.
3. Downtime is less. It is possible to join the office on next day of surgery, but it is advisable to take a rest for next 5-6 days.
4. Healing is better. As the recovery is fast.
5. Versatile in donor adoption. In FUE, we can harvest grafts from any of the body areas for transplant. However, Beard and chest are preferred over other areas as they do not have sufficient hair strength.
6. Time-consuming. It is more a Art than a science. It require substantial time per session of hair transplant, usually 6-8 hours for 2500 grafts.
7. Bit costlier than FUT. But, Always Benefits of FUE outweighs FUT.
1. Linear Scar. As it employs strip method, it created a linear scar on scalp donor after healing.
2. High healing time. As it requires healing of sutures of donor areas.
3. Downtime is high as healing time is high.
4. Cannot be used in other body parts when it comes to donor requirements.
5. Aesthetically unpleasant, as it can be recognized with bare eyes.
6. Cost is less than FUE & other advanced methods, as the time involved is less.
7. If the surgeon is not well experienced, then there is a chance of suboptimal results as surgery involves manual handling of grafts.
Here is the link of question I have answered on FUT vs FUE - which is better?
This was my overview of FUE vs FUT as a surgeon. If you have any more doubts, then please my website and ask me a question there.
Hair Restoration Center Hair Transplant Clinic Pune HairMD
Posted on Sep 12, 2017
In my opinion, FUE is a good choice to work with. Already some of my friends are used this treatment at Gargclinic and it's been 6 months they didn't get any bad effects.
Posted on Aug 22, 2017
Both of the methods are very effective for hair loss or baldness. However, both methods have some advantages or drawbacks but effective doctors use both of them according to the conditions of the scalp. FUT is appropriate when the larger bald location is to be blanketed and when the affected person is good enough with longer restoration time, scars, cuts, and stitches.FUE is suitable for smaller regions of baldness. The persons who want a painless system with speedy restoration can choose this manner.
Posted on Mar 22, 2017
For hair transplant surgery, mostly, two methods are used: Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). Both of the methods are very effective for hair loss or baldness. However, both methods have some advantages or drawbacks but effective doctors use both of them according to the conditions of the scalp. Therefore, experienced doctors always yield good results after the surgery.
Advantages and drawbacks of FUT:
FUT is useful when the larger number of hairs is required for severe baldness. FUT leaves a linear scar on the back of the head and the donor area needs more time for healing. It is not possible using body hair in FUT.
Advantages and drawbacks of FUE:
FUE is a suture-less method and generally, this method does not leave any scar on the back of the scalp. Moreover, body hairs can be used only when FUE is applied. It is a painless procedure and recovery time of donor areas is fast. FUE cannot cover the larger areas when the baldness is in its advanced state.
When is FUT suitable?
FUT is suitable when the larger bald area is to be covered and when the patient is OK with longer recovery time, scars, cuts, and stitches.
When is FUE suitable?
FUE is suitable for smaller areas of baldness. The persons who want a painless procedure with fast recovery can choose this procedure.
As a trusted hair clinic in Ahmedabad, the Avenues clinic can decide a better choice for you if you come to us for better results. You are always welcome to come to the clinic for the Hair Transplant Ahmedabad if you want to get rid of your hair problems forever.
Posted on Feb 15, 2017
FUT is mostly suggested transplant by surgeon, in this doctor fully utilize the scalp area for consistent results with patients expectation. FUT allows greatest number of graft in one session. FUE is also best for less bald area. Read more here-
Affordable Hair Transplant Cost In Ahmedabad at Avenues Cosmetic Avenues...
Posted on Aug 26, 2016
Hi Bobbylsmith5, FUE is the advanced technique for hair transplantation where as FUT works on basic technique in which the donor tissue which is taken out transplant on the bald area of the scalp. My uncle has adopted the FUE technique from the website http://www.hairsurgeries.com/fue-hair-transplant/ a year ago for hair transplantation and now he feels extremely happy with his enhanced hair growth.
Posted on Sep 17, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2017 | Televison & Video
on Jul 20, 2017 | Health & Beauty
Apr 16, 2016 | Health & Beauty
Feb 17, 2015 | Health & Beauty
Jan 15, 2014 | Health & Beauty
Oct 31, 2013 | Health & Beauty
Aug 22, 2013 | Hairart Health & Beauty
Aug 22, 2013 | Hairart Health & Beauty
Aug 21, 2013 | Hairart Health & Beauty
Jul 19, 2013 | Hairart Health & Beauty
729 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: