Question about Sony Cameras
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine . Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec .. in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated
Posted on Feb 08, 2011
SOURCE: lensa kamera saya eroor merk
This tip will explain a few methods on how to try and fix your lens if it is stuck or you get a lens error on your screen.
Please note that all these methods are used at the users own risk and that I can not be held responsible for any damages or losses that occur while trying these methods.
1. If your camera is still under warranty, send your camera to the manufacturer to be replaced or fixed professionally.
2. If your camera is out of warranty try these methods.
Thanks for taking the time to read my tip and feel free to let me know if it was of any help.
Posted on Mar 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2016 | Kodak Easyshare M883 8.0 Mp Digital Camera...
Jan 31, 2013 | Sony Ericsson K660i White Unlocked GSM...
Nov 11, 2012 | Sony Cameras
Jul 13, 2012 | Fuji FinePix A345 Digital Camera
Apr 01, 2012 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jan 30, 2012 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
Feb 23, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W90 Digital Camera
Feb 13, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Digital Camera
Nov 05, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Oct 07, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare C142 Digital Camera
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!