I own Nokia 1100 set.
I have a doubt regarding the Speed dial setup.
1.I want to delete some of the old numbers which were already set as speedials (from 2 to 9)and want to set up new numbers in that series.
Please tell me how can I delete the existing unwanted numbers and assign new numbers from 1 to 9
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To Set speed dial numbers do the following:
1. In Menu mode, select Phonebook.
2. Select a contact to assign.
3. Select More -> Add to speed dial.
4. Select a number (if necessary).
5. Select a speed dial number you want to set.
The contact is saved to the speed dial number.
• You can call this contact by touching and
holding the assigned speed dial number in
the dialling screen.
• The first 3 speed dial numbers will be
assigned to the top 3 list on the widget toolbar.
The user manual for the Moto Razr V3 is at:
"V3 GSM Motomanual"
http://www.motorola.com/mdirect/manuals/V3c_9496A74O.pdf Pages 68-69 of the manual (which correspond to pages 70-71 of the PDF file) state:
"Calling With 1-Touch Dial
To call phonebook entries 1 through 9, press and hold the single-digit
speed dial number for one second.
You can set 1-touch dial to call the entries in your phone memory
phonebook or the SIM card phonebook:
Find the Feature M> Settings > Initial Setup
> 1-Touch Dial
1 S scroll to the location you want
2 SELECT (+) select the location"
Page 8 (page 10 of the PDF file) indicates that the symbols
(represented by "M>", "S", and "SELECT (+)") mean the menu key, 4-way
navigation key, and SELECT.
Page 51 (pages 53 of the PDF file) explains how to store phone numbers
in the phonebook -- which you can then call with 1-touch dial.
1. Pick up handset OR press 'handsfree' and wait for dialling tone. 2. Press 'store'. 3. Dial number you wish to put in the memory. 4. Either press 'M1', 'M2' or 'M3' to save as one touch speed dial numbers OR press 'store' again and then press any number between 0 - 9 to save two touch speed dial. 5. Replace handset and you're done.
In future if you wish to dial a one touch number then so long as you remember which button you ascribed to it you can do so with M1, M2 or M3. If it was a two touch number then you will need to press 'memory' followed by whatever number you ascribed between 0 - 9.
Hi, I found a way to get Speed Dial on the Eternity or Ultra Touch . As follows: [most of this from Phonebook/More/Settings/1 ]
1. Copy all address book entries from Sim to Phone Memory. 2. Delete all Sim Address book entries. 3. Switch Address book source to Sim. 3. Re-enter up to 99 speed dial entries in Sim, in the exact order you want them to be assigned to speed dial. 4. Switch Address book source back to Phone Memory.
From now on all numbers on the Sim will be in Speed Dial and you will view the address book from phone memory. Of course any number can be in both places.
Now to speed dial just enter 1#, 2# etc for any number in the Sim Address book. You will get to view and confirm the entry and then dial. In a way this is even better then the speed dial functions on older Samsungs, as the preview before dialing ensures you have the right speed dial entry.
I think it works fine. dk
Just figured this out (though a lot of people seem to have tried giving an answer without seeing if it works.
Setting speed dial numbers doesn't allow you to choose one for the voice mailbox. Go to Messages -> Voice Mailbox Number (option 12). There you can change the number.
Press Menu, select Contacts and Speed dials. Select the key you want,
( to ) and press Assign. Select whether you want to assign to call or to
SMS. Select the name you want and press Select.
After the phone number has been assigned to a number key, you can speed dial
the number in the following ways:
• Press the corresponding number key and then press Call, or
• If Speed dialling is set to "on", press and hold the corresponding number key
until the call is started