Question about Samsung GT-C3222
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: model gt-c3222,how can i set
sir please call to the related simcard customer care and say the cellphone model number.and the phonenumber then they will send the gprs settings to your cellphone save the settings and switch off your cellphone and again switch on.then connect the data cable from phone to the computer for connecting the internet...........
Posted on Jan 05, 2011
When it java applicatio then it having below 300k.b. Size then it be instale otherwise it can not be supported in this mobile
Posted on Aug 22, 2011
You can try these settings
APN - Access Point Name:
Proxy Server Address:
Login - Username:
MMS port: 8080
APN type: mms
Posted on Sep 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2014 | gmail.com
Jun 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 02, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Mar 08, 2011 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet 16GB 10.1"...
Jan 16, 2011 | Cell Phones
Install YPOPs! and make sure it is running.
* Select Tools ' Account Settings... from the menu in Outlook
* Go to the E-mail tab
* Click New
* Make sure Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP is selected.
* Click Next >
* Type your name (what you want to appear in the From: line of messages you send) under Your Name
* Enter your full Yahoo! Mail address (e.g. "email@example.com") under E-mail Address
* Make sure Manually configure server settings or additional server types is checked
* Click Next >
* Make sure Internet E-mail is selected.
* Click Next >
* Make sure POP3 is selected under Account Type
* Type "127.0.0.1" under both Incoming mail server: and Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
* Type your Yahoo! ID under User Name
- The Yahoo! ID is also the first part of your Yahoo! Mail address, i.e. everything before "@yahoo.com". If your Yahoo! Mail address is "firstname.lastname@example.org", the ID is "example".
* Enter your Yahoo! Mail password under Password:.
* Click More Settings ....
* Go to the Outgoing Server tab.
* Make sure My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked.
- Leave Use same settings as my incoming mail server selected.
* Click OK.
* Now click Next >.
* Click Finish.
If you need further assistance, please let me know.
Nov 22, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Step to setup an email account on Samsung wave:
1. Press Menu
2. Select My Accounts
3. Choose the type of email account you want to configure . For Gmail, select "Google "
4. Enter your e - mail address and password and click " Next "
5. A new window pops up. Select apply without making any changes.
You will need to configure your
Gmail for IMAP or POP pushing first before authorization is given to your Wave
to accept the pushed mail.
Login to Gmail -> Setting (top right hand corner) -> Forwarding and POP/IMAP -> Check Enable POP for all mail arriving from now on and check Enable IMAP.
You are done with configuring GMail side.
Now, add your google mail account under "My Account".
Enter your email (username will be filled up automatically), then your password.
Next, when you hit the next screen, DO NOT CONFIGURE ANYTHING. Simply "Set".
Make sure u have POP and SMTP enabled in your mail account before
you try this and yahoo users make sure u enter your mail address as that of
example : someone@yahoo..co.xx
where xx can be something like uk or us or in etc
Nov 01, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 28, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 12, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: