Question about Hardware & Accessories
Et24 digital timer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Describe your INDUSTRIES 59112
1) Thank you for the model number.
Question posted under oval-shaped Woods 59112 timer.
This timer has minimum 5 different product numbers, and has also been misidentified by sellers as 59203, plus Westinghouse has two similar oval timers with 2 additional product numbers.
Open following links to identify timer and download possible manual:
2) Typically: Always come to fixya when searching for a manual, and describe product and include product number for best possible result.
3) When searching for on-line manuals:
a) put quotation marks on search parameter: For example "59112 manual" or "59112 timer manual" or "59112 timer"
b) do a google image-search for 59112 timer
c) I usually image-search first to identify product. And then google search with instruction .pdf
So search would be: 59112 timer manual .pdf -or- 59112 timer instruction .pdf
4) Generally, except for industrial timers that have replacement PC boards, there are no repairs for defective timers.
5) Plug-in digital timers have replaceable battery, or have rechargeable battery.
Last step troubleshoot is to replace battery and reset timer.
The rechargeable battery is not replaceable
If timer function is not restored afterward, then timer has gone bad.
6) Take a moment and rate answer:
And take advantage of fixya expert assistance live.
For a price, expert works with you while you work on timer or any do-it-yourself project.
Fixya is always less expensive than a service call.
Posted on Sep 09, 2011
Smith's ETU02 timer does not appear on the Smith's manual page:
Other sites report this 7-day digital timer is discontinued, but can be replaced with similar timer from local box store locally.
Another option is to search following page for same-similar timer that might yield a manual similar to your timer.
Posted on Oct 31, 2012
Add a comment with more detail and describe the timer.
Otherwise ET 07 timer does not show in my files or with google search or google image search.
Smith posts manuals
If it is ordinary analog plug-in-the-wall timer, copy following link for instructions by experimenting with features:
I also have manuals for other timers, that may be similar to your timer, and same instructions might work.
Posted on Nov 04, 2012
SOURCE: Smiths Timer ET 07
1) I posted a rough-start:
Copy following link for rough-start ET07 timer instructions:
2) Copy following link for Smith's manuals:
3) Search more timer manuals: If I find ET07 instructions in future, it will appear on following link:
4) Add a comment and say how far along and what you discover using information in .txt file.
Then we can try different things to figure out the timer.
5) I recommend that people not buy timers from ebay, and buy from local store for ez return and warranty coverage.
Posted on Dec 19, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2017 | Hardware & Accessories
Oct 06, 2014 | Hardware & Accessories
Jan 06, 2013 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 05, 2012 | Jasco 15079 SevenDay TwoOutlet Digital...
Oct 10, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
Aug 06, 2012 | Jasco 15079 SevenDay TwoOutlet Digital...
Oct 11, 2010 | Intermatic INC ST01AC DIGITAL IN WALL...
Jul 06, 2010 | Kichler PLUG-IN ACCESSORIES - DIGITAL...
Jan 17, 2010 | Solar Digital Electronic Timer 20/40/60...
Dec 27, 2009 | RTO Intermatic DT620CL 15 Amp Indoor...
288 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!