Question about Watches
Cant figure out how to set time and alarm times
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you don't have the instructions, the buttons are labeled as follows:
Top Left is "Light" - Button A
Bottom Left is "Mode" - Button B
Top Right is "Start" - Button C
Bottom Right is "Reset" - Button D
With the time displayed, press the reset ("D button as listed in the instructions) and the alarm time should be displayed. While holding the "D"/reset button down, press the start or "C" button to toggle the alarm on or off.
Hope this helps
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
Citizen Weather Data Clock Settings.
To set time press and hold for 5sec "set" button
Use advance to add days, years, hours seconds.
Press SET to hold.
Posted on Oct 17, 2009
From the normal time position, press Mode and the AL function will come up which is where you set the alarm. Instead of pressing SET, press the up arrow. Each time you press the up arrow it changes function. When the alarm function is on a little bell appears above the colon in the time. The snooze has a ZZ that appears below the colon.The unique feature of this clock, is that it is the only one I have seen where the alarm works in the time zone selected. Most others, the alarm only works the home time zone, not the selected time zone. This is a huge improvement.
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
I have the user manual for this clock for anyone who sends me his e-mail address.....
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2014 | Gift Warehouse Seiko Silver Tone Atomic...
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Jul 22, 2011 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
Oct 05, 2010 | Watches
Feb 03, 2010 | Watches
Jan 07, 2010 | Mauboussin Men's 18K Gold Watch
Aug 10, 2009 | Watches
Jan 03, 2009 | Watches
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!