Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Make sure your terminal is on the main screen: “Swipe Customer Card”. If the terminal does not say this then hit the CANCEL button until it does.
2) Press FUNCTION, 10, ENTER.
3) The terminal will prompt for a password. Type in 0000 ENTER.
4) The terminal should prompt you to enter the date. Type in the date in MMDDYY format then hit ENTER. The terminal then prompt you for the time. Enter the time in HHMM format, in military time. For example, 3PM would be 1500.
5) The terminal should automatically go back to the “Swipe Customer Card” screen. Check to make sure the date and time have been updated (it should be displayed on the main screen). If they have not, then repeat these steps up to two more times to make the change stick.
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
To Fix it.
Blue Function + 71 Enter
Printer is Disabled
Hit Enter for Yes
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
SOURCE: hypercom t4220 not printing
it could be a bad paper feed roller or your thermal head printer is bad and all case you gonna have to send in for repair hope this help if you need more help http//freshpoint.org
Posted on Dec 01, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2016 | Hypercom T7Plus Credit Card Machine
Nov 03, 2015 | Hypercom T7Plus Credit Card Machine
Nov 09, 2014 | Hypercom Optimum T4220 Dual Terminal...
Nov 06, 2013 | Hypercom T7Plus Credit Card Machine
Aug 27, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 03, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!