Question about Sony BDV-E3100 - home theater system - 5.1 channel
I have a Sony home theater BDV E3100 region 1, and I need to unlock to region 4 or all. Anyone can help me?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
HOLA QUE TAL COMO ESTAN ... TENGO UN PROBLEMA CON MI DVD MODELO DAV DZ270 ENCIENDE PERO ME DICE PROTECTOR Y LUEGO PUSH POWER ...Y NO SE QUE HACER .....ME IMAGINO QUE ES PROTECTOR Y NO SE COMO QUITARLO ... ALGUIEN ME PODRA AYUDAR... LE AGRADECERIA MUCHO... GRACIAS
Posted on Oct 18, 2010
I used the SONY Blu-Ray hack with the one-for-all remote (7730) and it worked OK:
Sony BDP-S350/S550/S5000ES DVD Multi-region hack - all4one remote 'Forum Bike'
I selected the BD/DVD function after Standby, pressed the 1-5 buttons as per the instructions, and the 24p indicator flashed. After switching to Standby & back again, it played a R1.
Try this, found it on another forum whilst awaiting help on a problem myself. fingers crosses doing helps me as well.
By the way, two users out of two who tried this both said it works.
Posted on Nov 03, 2010
SOURCE: I bought a Sony BDV-E570
NO LIABILITY IS OFFERED HERE!! THIS IS A HACK!!!
Full procedure for a oneforall remote is as follows:
1. Press DVD
2. Hold the magic button until the DVD button flashes twice.
3. Press 0533
4. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
5. Press 994
6. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
7. Press 00189 (if your oneforall remote uses 4 digit or 3 digit codes, use less leading zeros)
8. Press 1 ( this sets it to key 1 - it flashes twice )
9. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
10. Press 994
11. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
12. Press 00255
13. Press 2 ( this sets it to key 2 - it flashes twice )
14. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
15. Press 994
16. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
17. Press 00095
18. Press 3 ( this sets it to key 3 - it flashes twice )
19. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
20. Press 994
21. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
22. Press 00221
23. Press 4 ( this sets it to key 4 - it flashes twice )
24. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice.
25. Press 994
26. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
27. Press 00079
28. Press 5 ( this sets it to key 5 - it flashes twice )
The remote is now programmed and ready to use, to make the BDV-E370 region free:
1. Use the remote that came with the player to bring the player out of standby, make sure there isn't a disc in it.
2. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on the oneforall remote. The 24p light will start flashing. (Centre light)
3. Put the player back into standby with the Sony remote.
4. Hard reboot machine (remove power)to prevent the 24p light flashing indefinitely.
5. Next time you turn on the player it will be region free for DVD playback.
This worked for me, but obviously I accept no liability for anyone who tries it on their machine.
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2015 | home Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 09, 2014 | Sony BRAVIA® DAV-HDX576WF Theater System...
Oct 16, 2013 | Sony BDV-E3100 5.1 Channel 3D Blu-ray Disc...
May 07, 2011 | Sony BDV-E770W 3D Blu-ray Theater System...
Mar 23, 2011 | Sony BDVE570 Theater System
Jan 27, 2011 | Sony BDVE770W Theater System
Dec 25, 2010 | Sony BDVT11 Theater System
Nov 03, 2010 | Sony BDVE300 Theater System
1,594 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: