Question about Sharp R-1610 Microwave Oven
I was heating a casserole warmer gel pack yesterday morning. It said to have it in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes. I set it for 3 minutes, took the trash out and when I came back in the gel pack had expanded to a huge bubble and looked like a jiffy pop popcorn item. The metal tray had been lifted off the holders and pushed the tray to the top of the microwave. I took the gel pack out, and the fan continued to run. When I got home last night the fan was still running and is as loud as a vacuum cleaner. I could not get it to shut off. Opening the door and closing didn't make any difference. The light remains on as the fan loudly blows. It now has been running for 24 hours straight. Is there a way on the control panel of the microwave to reset this? Or is my only option to go the service breaker and find the fuse? Is this a dangerous situation?
You need replace the thermostat hood (TCO) is locad it behind the control panel whit two blue wires
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
Sounds like cycling the power line did it.
Posted on Sep 01, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 29, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 28, 2007 | Sharp R-1610 Microwave Oven
Apr 23, 2011 | Samsung SMH9187 Microwave Oven
Mar 30, 2011 | Goldstar MV-1501 Microwave Oven
Here is a tip that will help you to figure out what is wrong with your Microwave Oven....
Basic Microwave Oven Troubleshooting Tips
Feb 11, 2011 | Sharp R-1505 Microwave Oven
Apr 01, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Nov 24, 2009 | DCS CMO-24-SS Convection/Microwave Oven
Dec 13, 2006 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!