Question about Exercise & Fitness
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You need to replace the motor control board located in on the base. If your both motors work along with your display added that you've done the reclibration then you must replace this board. I did and the unit works so far. 200 dollars is what you wil be spending.
Posted on Apr 16, 2010
The SI 1 error code means there is no safety key in place. Unplug your treadmill, wait a few minutes, then plug it back in.
When you try to use it again, make sure the safety key is firmly in place, and make sure the metal piece below the Emergency Stop sticker is still in place.
If neither of these work, it may be appropriate to take your treadmill to a servicer.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Feb 21, 2012
1) The code change to some manufacture to other.
2) However the problem is the same
3) You must LUBE the deck belt
4) Lube the rollers bearing very well
5) Measure the input voltage motor, if there are THe motor need repair
6) Measure the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulty.
7) However try to RUN the software calibration for diagnose, troubleshooting and fix it.
God bless you. see the block diagram
Posted on Jun 10, 2012
1) adjust the speed sensor, clean and tight the wires connector very well
2) lube the gear and shaft from elevation motor
3) adjust the potentiometer from elevation motor
4) measure the input voltage from elevation motor
5) Try to run the software calibration, for diagnose, troubleshooting
God bless you
Posted on Jun 12, 2012
go to www.fitness.manualsonline.com or www.iconservice.com and download for free.
E5 means a key stuck ,some Upper PCA has been failled.
Try to RUN the software calibration for diagnose, and troubleshooting.
God bless you
Posted on Jul 01, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2014 | Ironman Exercise & Fitness
Nov 24, 2012 | Ironman 320T.1 Treadmill
Jun 30, 2012 | Ironman Exercise & Fitness
Feb 21, 2012 | Ironman 220t Programmable Treadmill (225...
Dec 10, 2011 | Ironman 320T.1 Treadmill
Apr 08, 2011 | Ironman 320T.1 Treadmill
Dec 19, 2009 | Ironman Exercise & Fitness
Jan 05, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!