Question about Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC
I need to log into my computer but can't remember the administrator password. What can I do?
Go to a shop and ask them to reset the password for you.
Alternatively purchase a password reset program available on the internet, just google it.
Posted on Nov 23, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is going to be a bit of a long drawn out process OR if you are up for it there is a quick fix.
I am the securities moderator on another site and I have seen this problem many times, the problem is service pack 2 and 3 trying to install when there is malware already in existence on the machine.
I can walk you through quite a lengthy process of clearing your machine of malware or you can save all your personal files then format and reinstall Windows.
Either way it's your choice and I can help you with both.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
I would like to introduce "Windows Login Recovery". It not only supports XP, 2000, and NT, I have personally tested it with Vista Home Premium and Ultimate. It works perfectly to reset any local user account to a blank password. I Wrote it to an old 128mb USB flash drive to recover windows password. Booting up and clearing a password takes a minute or two works like a charm. You can download it from http://www.windowsloginrecovery.com
Posted on Feb 22, 2010
SOURCE: administrator password lost
There is an easy and safe way to reset Windows Administrator Passwords required no reinstalling anything and no computer skills. The software is Windows Password Seeker which has been recommend at about.com. It can recover all Windows login Password on any Windows versions. You can access to Windows just within five minutes. It is worth trying, http://www.passwordseeker.com
Posted on Sep 14, 2011
This is an easy way to reset your forgotten administrator password:
Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Breaker.
Step 2: Burn a password reset CD/USB with the program.
Step 3: Remove the password with the created CD/USB.
You need to prepare a CD or USB.
Posted on Nov 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2012 | Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC
If you've forgotten your Windows
password and you're on a domain, you should contact your system
administrator to reset your password. If you're not on a domain, you can
reset your password by using a password reset disk or by using an
If you forget the administrator password and don't have a password reset disk or another administrator account, you won't be able to reset the password. If there are no other user accounts on the computer, you won't be able to log on to Windows and will need to re-install Windows.
Oct 10, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC
Jul 17, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite C655-S5068 Notebook
Top 1: Windows Password Key
The first solution is using Windows Password Key and it consists of three parts in order to Windows 7 password recovery.
1. First you need to download the program in any available Computers and install it. Prepare a blank CD/DVD dive, or just a 2GB USB Flash Drive is OK. Run the program and then burn the ISO image file to CD/DVD or USB Flash drive. It is easy for you to do this and just takes a few minutes.
2. Turn to your locked PC and then insert the newly created CD or USB Flash drive. To make your computer to boot from CD or USB you need to set the BIOS. Restart your Computer and then press F2 to your bios and then select boot tap change the hard disk drives to the first. Usually there is no need to set bios if you don't change your bios setting before. If you have any questions, watch this.
3. Restart your computer and you will find Windows Password key isnitializing, follow the instruction to recover windows 7 password, it is not complicated, anyone can do it well.
This program is 100% recovery rate, you can log into your computer in less five minutes if you follow this tip.
Top 2 : Windows 7 password reset disk
Like other system, Windows 7 allow you create a password reset disk to reset your Win7 forgotten password. But you need to create a password reset disk before losing windows 7 password. Actually, when you add a password to your account, the first thing you should do is creating a password reset disk. If you have create a password reset disk before and now you have forgotten your Windows administrator password, do as follows.
1. Insert your password reset disk to the computer, click Reset Password.
2. Select your password reset disk and reset a new password.
Top 3: Repairing Windows 7 System
If you don't have a Windows 7 password reset disk, you can boot into the Advanced Boot Options screen and then repair your computer as follows.
Note: In order to use system repair, System Restore had to be enabled and you should create a restore point before you losing windows 7 administrator password.
1. Make sure you computer is booting from CD or DVD.
2. Click Startup Repair and you'll see a restore point that you want to use.
3. When finish, restart your computer and see if you can log in.
Jun 27, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5742Z-4200 Notebook
May 17, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Apr 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP1...
Jun 27, 2009 | Dell Dimension 4500 PC Desktop
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: