Question about Hamilton Beach 25300 Meal Maker Express Indoor Grill

Open Question

Drip cup I need a drip cup for model 25300, part 922402530. Do you know where I can buy one?

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How much coffee would it take to make the 55 cups in this coffee maker, and can you use the same coffee as you use for drip machines?

Your model sounds like the West Bend 59055 - Large Coffee Urn, 60 Cup.
The User Manual for your coffer urn can be found here:

Instruction for making coffee can be found on page 5. For 55 cups is would take 3 1/4 cups of coffee.

Use an electric perc or regular grind coffee; if you grind your own this should be a medium to coarse grind.

Do not use 'drip' or finely ground coffee as this could plug the drain holes in the basket and cause the urn to flood.

Mar 24, 2011 | West Bend (59055) Stainless steel 60-Cup...

1 Answer

My Bunn has a slow drip. Model GRX-B. Have cleaned the disc sprayer and pushed the spring up in the hole. What else can I do? It used to drip a lot faster.

How old is the machine? If you have cleaned it and delimed the machine and it still is dripping slow, the machine may need to be replaced. Please call service at 800-352-2866 with the model and date code.

Oct 06, 2010 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer

1 Answer

The freezer is not cooling.


1. You need to use thermometers. Test the freezer temp for a while. Then the refrigerator compartment for a while.

2. Does the compressor run AND also the evaporator fan run (the later of which is located in the back wall of the freezer compartment)? They should be.

3. Do you see any water down in your drip pan that should be either located under your refrigerator (accessible by removing the grill at the bottom front of the refrigerator, which just snap off and back on), or ontop the compressor at the back? If there is no water at all, based on your symptoms, you could have a case of frozen defrost water at the cup that allows this drainage to go through the cup and then tube, back of the refrigerator and down a tube into the drip pan. Check for ice in and around that cup which is located at the top rear of the refrigerator compartment. If that is clogged, chances are ice has formed, blocking where freezer air gets into the refrigerator compartment at the upper rear of the refrigerator compartment.

If this is what has been going on, what I do is...first unplug the refrigerator...then take food out of the freezer and put it in the kitchen sink basins and blanket or towel over it to keep it froze. I also move out of the refrigerator compartment the food most likely to spoil quick... like the milk, and some other stuff, and to clear away stuff in the area of the defrost drain cup. Then I use a hair dryer to thaw for a bit back at that cup. Then when I can tell that the cup is thawed...then I pry off the flexible rubber or plastic cup and then use a piece of tubing I carry with me, and put the tubing (you can buy this at home centers, hardware stores and auto stores) and jamb it in the defrost drain tube hole and blow and see if you are able to blow out any gook (if your tube is a little ill-fitting you may have to wad a rag or toweling aroudn your inserted tube to get a better seal when you blow). When you know you are able to blow through the line and see evidence of it in the drip pan below, then you can replace the drain cup. You may also be able to do this job from reverse by simply removing the drain tube from below, where it sets in (just above, actually) the drip pan below, and then blow *up* the drain tube. After doing this, knowing the tube and cup are clear...Then place the hairdryer in the freezer compartment...shutting the door on the cord, and let it run inside to defrost the refrigerator. Then the thawing ice from the evaporator coils and maybe around the fan will thaw and run out into the cup and down the tube into the drip pan. Look to see, after you have been defrosting for say 15 minutes, to see if you are getting lots of water to now thaw and drain into the drip pan below. If you see such evidence, then you will know that this was what your trouble was all about.

Hope this help

Jun 22, 2010 | Frigidaire FRS26R4A Side by Side...

1 Answer

Kenmore refrigerator model 363.9711781 water appears daily

This water comes from a plugged up defrost drain tube. Do you see like a cup at the back of your refrigerator connecting using a plastic tube in a hole at the back of your refrigerator ? This cup collects dripping water from your freezer during a defrost cycle - you will notice a hole above it on the ceiling - what drips into this cup and drains out back the hole in your refrigerator wall and into a long drain tube extending down into the drip pan at the bottom of your refrigerator, usually sits ontop of the compressor or in newer systems next to the condenser fan and evaporates. If this drain tube is plugged up with debris water will backflow back into your fridge and drip against the wall and under your cripsers.

During a defrost cycle (when you hear the sizzling sounds and all motors are off, open the door and you should notice water dripping.

If you can manually remove the cup yourself you can pass a piece of pipe cleaner or long cable and dislodge whatever is blocking it or if you can't do that you will need to have it serviced, sometimes there is a seal around base of the plastic tube it's best you don't touch or break it. Makes ure the cup is firmly connected and inserted into the hole, you can try raising the fridge a bit, the front part so it is slightly inclined to back. If all fails, have it serviced, it is a very simply problem easy to repair and common too.

Aug 24, 2009 | Kenmore Refrigerators

2 Answers

Freezer leaking into refrig compartment how do i

need to know the brand or call me at 813-270-4029

Aug 22, 2009 | Refrigerators

1 Answer

Need owner's manual for a West Bend 57870 coffee maker

Manual Not Listed On Website, but Information on Coffee Amount is.

Coffee Amounts

How much coffee should I use?

4-Cup Quik Drips - We recommend using 1 tablespoon automatic drip or ""all grind"" coffee for each cup being made. You can adjust the amount to suit your personal preference but DO NOT USE MORE THAN 2 TABLESPOONS per cup being made. If more than 2 tablespoons per cup are used flooding of the basket may occur.

10 and 12 Cup Quik Drips - We recommend using 1 tablespoon automatic drip or ""all grind"" coffee for each cup being made. If making less than 4-cups of coffee, add an extra tablespoon of coffee for better flavor. You can adjust the amount of coffee used to suit your personal preference.

Dec 28, 2008 | West Bend 56870 Coffee Maker

2 Answers

Tub faucet drip

Hi, You have to replace the two rubber cups in the hot&cold faucet lever. Let me know if you need more info.

Nov 09, 2008 | Banner Faucets Pro Series M580 Single...

8 Answers

Kenmore replacement carafe

Replacement carafe can be found on amazon, here: Amazon com Kenmore replacement carafe. Wish you best of luck. Mike

Nov 16, 2006 | Kenmore KBC12 Coffee Maker

Not finding what you are looking for?
Hamilton Beach 25300 Meal Maker Express Indoor Grill Logo

Related Topics:

57 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Hamilton Beach Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts

Greg Cann
Greg Cann

Level 3 Expert

1114 Answers


Level 3 Expert

78267 Answers

ken skalski

Level 2 Expert

152 Answers

Are you a Hamilton Beach Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides