Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
No Wireless Connection Found in Range
Note: You need to use a computer hardwired to the router to check the wireless settings.
1. Please open any web browser like Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
2. Connect to the router by typing http://routerlogin.com/basicsetting.htm or http://192.168.1.1 in the address field and click Enter or Return key.
3. A window will prompt for a user name and password. The default username is "admin" and the default password is "password".
Note: If it does not take password as the password, you might have changed it when you have run the NETGEAR Setup CD so please try other passwords. If you cannot remember the password, you need to reset the router and run the Setup CD to reconfigure it.
4. Click the Wireless Settings under Advanced tab.
5. Check the box under Enable Wireless Router Radio and Enable Wireless SSID Broadcast.
6. Click the Wireless Settings under Setup.
7. Change Channel (recommended are 1, 6 and 11).
8. Change the SSID to uniquely identify your network. You might have a similar SSID with your neighbor.
Note: Do not change the SSID if there are already other wireless computers that can connect to the network.
Other factors that you may consider when you are not able to view any available wireless network:
a. Switch for the wireless adapter is turned off
b. Distance between the wireless router and computer
c. Possible wireless interferences
Posted on Jul 10, 2009
SOURCE: download free drivers msi cr420
i have a msi cr420 laptop and i am having problem with my laptop's web camera . .whenever i want to use my camera the computer prompts me the message "NO CAMERA FOUND" what should i do?? i am running a windows 7 ultimate 32bit operating system . .please do help me . .
Posted on Apr 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 1420 Notebook
Jan 06, 2012 | MSI Computers & Internet
Aug 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2011 | MSI U130416US Netbook
Feb 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 13, 2011 | MSI M670 Notebook
Aug 07, 2010 | MSI (MS6848) Wireless Router
10 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!