Question about Asko 24 in. D3350 Dishwasher
The dishwasher is brand new, the water runs for a few minutes and then comes up with a F4 error related to the water inlet. I've had a plumber look at it, water is going into the dishwasher.
Sounds to me like you have abad water valve. but your warranty should take care of it.. please let us know if this is the problem.
Posted on Aug 29, 2007
Since your dishwasher is under warranty you should contact to the appropriate factory service center for repair your problem !!!!!
Posted on Aug 28, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2017 | Asko Washing Machines
Welcome to FixYa
F4 error in
your Asko Dishwasher is a water fill fault and this indicates and over fill
fault. To check and solve this problem please follow these steps:
1. Disconnect the power to
2. Remove the lower access panels and check the tray under the dishwasher (you will probably find it is full of water)
3. Use a towel or a sponge to remove the water
4. There is a float that should stop the operation of the dishwasher and run the pump if water is in this tray. Check this pump to see if it is functional
5. Test the dishwasher
6. If there are no leaks from the dishwasher into the pan, check the drain hose under the sink
7. THE DRAIN HOSE MUST RUN UP TO THE TOP OF THE UNDERSIDE OF THE COUNTERTOP THEN DOWN TO THE DRAIN. (If the hose is not set up like this, water from the sink drain will flow into the dishwasher and overfill the tray
back to me if you have any other questions.
Jan 01, 2011 | Asko 24 in. D3350 Dishwasher
Oct 10, 2010 | Dishwashers
Jun 07, 2010 | Asko 24 in. D3350 Dishwasher
Oct 04, 2009 | Asko W6461W 24" Front Load Washer w/ Delay...
Mar 12, 2009 | Asko D3152XLSS Stainless Steel Built-in...
Jul 09, 2007 | Asko 24 in. D3350 Dishwasher
588 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!