Question about Computers & Internet
If you are having issues with the display, try to press and hold the first or the left most buttons located at the bottom right section of the monitor for about 2 to 3 seconds. this should allow the display to auto adjust. if this does not solve the issue, press any of the function buttons with left or right arrow symbols to make the OSD or function menu to show up, then continue to press the left or right buttons to navigate to the list of menus until you find the RECALL option. Once this has been selected, use the UP or DOWN arrow to select Yes to reset to factory default.
Hope this helps. :)
Posted on Jul 18, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Please print printer settings configuration page. The page will explain the printer menus and change values. Menus are represented by Continue, Ready/Data, Toner Low and Load/Remove Paper light sequences. Menu Items and their values are indicated by Paper Jam and Error Light sequences
Here are the instructions to do that:
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Open the front access cover
3. Press and hold the red Stop button while powering up the printer.
4. The lights should cycle, release it when the light stops cycling.
5. Close the cover once the ! light displays
6. The lights should cycle again.
7. Then press the Continue button.
8. This should print a Printer Diagnostics page.
9. On the Printer diagnostic page, Use the Utilities menu to troubleshoot printer problems
- Return the printer settings to factory default values.
- Sometimes resetting the printer to the original settings solves formatting problems.
- All menu items are reset to the factory default values except:
- All settings in the Parallel menu, Network menu, and USB menu.
- All downloaded resources (fonts, macros, and symbol sets) in printer memory (RAM) are deleted.
- Resources in flash memory are unaffected.
10. Please locate the value that would say "Factory Defaults".
11. We would need to follow the exact light sequence that you see for the "Factory Defaults".
12. Press and release the Cancel button to advance through the menus and the menu items to the one we would need.
13. Press and hold the Continue button until all the lights cycle to save the function/value.
14. Restart the printer.
Jun 16, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Using the "POWER button on the front panel or remote control, cycle
the power off and back on again. When the front panel LED displays
"boot", press these buttons in a sequence: "UP, DOWN, BACKWARD ARROW" and
" MENU-SELECT". The Receiver will be reset as the default status
Use the default password "0000" to access the Lock menu and set a
Be sure to repeat your channel Auto Scan before using the receiver.
Feb 04, 2011 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Unfortunately, there is no way to recover a lost or forgotten password from a router or access point; you will need to reset the device to factory defaults. However, once the device is reset to factory defaults, you can use the default username ("admin") and password (either "password" or "1234" depending on your router) to reconfigure your router settings.
if there is a small hole in the front or back of the router push a hair pin in to reset to factory settings
hope this helps
Jan 17, 2011 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Dec 03, 2010 | Zhone (6218-I2-200) Router
Nov 13, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Router
Aug 01, 2010 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Sep 02, 2009 | LaCie 2big Network (2-disk RAID) (301257U)...
Jan 01, 2009 | Lexmark E238 Laser Printer
2,278 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: