Question about Cell Phones
My phone samsung glaxxy dous is having a problem when i plug the cable in the phone the phone starts charging but no data transfer is not working
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
check Bit Pim at www.bitpim.org, I have the same cell phone but I don't have the usb cable.
Posted on Jul 29, 2008
micro sd card has a built in driver on its own, all you have to do is to unlock your phone and connect the cable to your phone and your pc.. press "yes" on your phone questioning you "connect as a storage device" or something like that.. then you can start file transfer from pc to phone and vice versa..
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
SOURCE: Data transfer cable Vu
The first thing you should do AFTER connecting the Vu to your computer is to select "Connect as Mass Storage Mode", this will allow you to save "Graphics" to your phone;
1. Select the file from your computer that you want to load to the phone;
2. Select the destination (your Vu) NOTE: make sure you select the correct "Removable" disk drive letter that is your phone (mine show up as G:
3. Drag-and-Drop the file from step one onto your phone and you should be good.
NOTE: to check, detach the data cable and do the following;
1. Select (Touch) the "Menu" button (Four dots on the bottom left of the main display screen;
2. Select (Touch) the folder ICON (the ICON in the middle on the right of the Menu screen);
3. Select (Touch) the "More" ICON;
4. Select (Touch) "Memory Card"
You should see you pic here and can move it by selecting it, clicking options, move and then pasting it into the file you want it in. NOTE: all of this can be done when you have the phone connected as "Mass" storage just as if you were moving files from drive to drive/folder to folder on your local hard-drive.
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
you need to pair it first to your laptop or computer's bluetooth before you can send any data.
do these steps..
1. open your bluetooth from your computer, make it discoverable, and select add device. open your bluetooth from your phone, in the same way, make it discoverable so your pc will search for it. once searched, select your device and click next. it will install, it will ask for a pairing passcode it's up to you to assign this both on your pc and your phone, just use 1, so you can remember it easily. once paired you can send any files from your phone to your pc.
if the phone bluetooth driver was asked during the installation, just install the pc suite software that comes with your phone and let your phone be discover again through bluetooth by your pc.
Posted on Feb 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 26, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 09, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Insert the OEM data cable to your Samsung BlackJack cell phone.Plug in the other end of the OEM data cable to your computer using the USB port.
Watch as transfer begins automatically with the ActiveSync program. This will transfer your stored phone numbers from your computer to your Samsung BlackJack cell phone.
End the ActiveSync program by closing the window. Open the contact information in your Samsung BlackJack phone to make sure all information was transferred.
Jun 27, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 07, 2010 | Samsung SGH-A877 Impression Cell Phone
Mar 31, 2010 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Jun 17, 2009 | Samsung UpStage SPH-m620 Cellular Phone
Oct 13, 2008 | Cell Phones
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!